Half Day LinkedIn Strategy Masterclass: Monday February 26th
A We Are Wakefield Collaboration with
ANTONY de Csernatony from KRA:FT Wakefield
Judy Parsons Independent LinkedIn Trainer
In Aid of St. Swithun’s Community Centre (A Wakefield charity Supported by Prosper Wakefield)
Is 2024 the year for you to get LinkedIn working for your business?
You know that LinkedIn could be a great platform for attracting clients. People who want and need your skills and expertise.
You know you could be using LinkedIn to grow your business, but perhaps just don’t know where to start or what to do, to win business from LinkedIn.
You may . . .
- already be using LinkedIn regularly but have had little success to date
- want to ramp up your LinkedIn activity to accelerate your marketing efforts
- want a profile that engages your target audience, builds your credibility, and gets the right people connecting with you
- know who your audience is but don’t know how to find them on LinkedIn or how to connect without feeling salesy or a spammer!
If this sounds like you then join ANTONY de Csernatony from KRA:FT Wakefield and Judy Parsons Independent LinkedIn Trainer on Monday 26th February for a half day LinkedIn strategy masterclass.
In this LinkedIn Masterclass, we cover the 3 core elements that make up your overall LinkedIn strategy:
1. Get Found: how to create a powerful and free online presence that will get you found when people search for you on LinkedIn. This is the foundation for success on LinkedIn and as such is an important first step.
2. Get Noticed: how to raise your visibility on LinkedIn to attract self-selecting clients to you. This step is very much about positioning yourself as a trusted expert and at the top of your prospects’ minds for when they’re’ ready to buy.
3. Get Clients: how to use the tools within LinkedIn to find and get in front of your target audience and importantly start the conversation. This pro-active approach puts you firmly in the driving seat in creating new opportunities.
Come and join us and learn . . .
- How to find and get in front of your target audience on LinkedIn
- How to raise your visibility on LinkedIn and get noticed
- Know what to do and when on LinkedIn to generate leads and inbound enquiries
When: Monday 26th February 2024
Where: KRA:FT Wakefield
Your investment: £100 per person
With 20% being donated to St Swithun’s Community Centre Wakefield
Join us from 9am for pre-networking.
The training will start at 9.30am sharp and the session will finish at approximately 1pm.
Come and learn all about LinkedIn and support the St Swithun’s Community Centre in Wakefield at the same time.
The first 10 tickets sold we will donate 20% to St Swithun’s Community Centre
Any tickets after that we will donate the entire ticket price to St Swithun’s Community Centre.
Space is limited to a maximum of 15 people so get you tickets today.
Then bring your laptop and have your LinkedIn account open and ready to make LinkedIn a successful part of your sales and marketing activity.